Monday, August 13, 2012

Blog Fail.

Wow.  Just wow.  What can I say.  Huge failure on the May photo challenge.  And even Bigger failure on  'getting back to blogging' .  All I can do is apologize and assure you it will never happen again.  Unless of course it does(highly probable).  I promised pics waaaaaaaaay back in May of our new T-shirt line, and shots from The North Lakes roof top show.  I can deliver at least a few of those, and all thanks to the uber talented(and fun to have around) Sheri (the awesome) Inman.
Our tags!  Rorschach was a looker.  Who knew?
And the window of the store the morning we launched them:

Check out my amazing modeling skills!




And that's all I've got.  Sorry. Except for this, he was a huge help.  I don't know how we would have done it without him.
This picture is documented proof that he spent time in a playpen.  It was a grand total of maybe 3 minutes, but there you go.

 We sold a lot of shirts that day, and have continued to do so.  In fact I've only got one in the store right now...I guess I know what I'm doing this week(making more shirts).
 Here's a few crappy pics of me wearing the shirts in the very early morning with very little sleep the night before.  I can't believe I'm actually going to post these, but I promised you shirt pictures, and what I promise I deliver. Even if it's many months later(please don't go read through all my other posts and send me emails about all the other things I said I'd write about but didn't.).  These are a few different styles Kinza Baker and I stayed up late working on.  I promised to take pics in the morning and email them to her, and that is the only defense I have for these.
Wow.  That is one tired lady. But check out that Rorschacked bow!

Back Rorschach!
Yep.  That is how tired and grumpy I look every morning.

There you go.  Worst pictures of me ever??  I wish.  Worst pictures of me on the internet??  Possibly(in all honesty probably not).  And now onward and upward!  The North Lakes on the roof of The Green Man!  So much fun!

Setting up...
Rocking out.

Rorschirts AND The North Lakes! Doesn't get any better.
There you go blog promises fulfilled.  Want to hear what The Lakes sound like? Try here.

No comments:

Post a Comment