Friday, May 4, 2012

....And eventually I was made aware that yesterday was in fact May 3rd and not May 2nd as everyone(me) seemed to believe.  Which means I was actually behind on my photo a day challenge before I even got started. But that's okay.  I'm back now with Day 3:
glass

And of course day 4:
black and white 
The top pic is of the window sill above my kitchen sink.  It is a revolving display of what's happening in my home at any given time, and there always seems to be something sprouting or reviving itself in a glass of water perched up there. I love the little trick of regrowing your green onions in a glass of water.  Why not?

The bottom pic is a close up shot of one of the new shirts I've been working on for The Green Man.  We'll finally be launching them tomorrow, and it's double the excitement around here as The North Lakes are launching their new album  Grand Prix tomorrow as well.  I'll get lots of pics and links and try and post all tomorrow.  Along with my May 5th pic - zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment