Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Set Design -

I've been working feverishly the past week and a half to gather set decoration, props, and costumes for a local online production. I've been working with my good friend Overman to create what looks like an old Audio-Visual room turned catch-all storage space that's been taken over by a group of high-school students.

I can't say much as shooting hasn't totally wrapped yet, but here's a quick glimpse inside the world we created.

 I'll post more pics and the link to the site when everything goes live.

3 comments:

  1. i've got a few old cameras kicking about here. somewhere....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Looks like any room at IMAC>

    ReplyDelete
  3. We actually rented this gear from IMAC. I'm glad they've hung on to all the old stuff over the years. It certainly has aesthetic value if nothing else!

    ReplyDelete