Friday, October 22, 2010

Damn you Internet!




This started as a short post about vintage clothing appropriate for apple picking. Nice and seasonal, lots of woolen plaids and tweeds with the occasional fur trimmed collar thrown in for good measure.  Somehow my search  led me to these two ladies who are unbelievably chic:
And they led me to this:

and by then I realized I was so far off topic it wasn't worth my while even trying to recover.  So, I present to you, not glamorous cool weather pics but instead a selection of vintage Halloween pics in all their weird awkward spookiness.
Giant Mosquito?


I typed and deleted three different captions for this one...


These kids were Indie cool before Indie was cool.

The little boy in the front is so sad. Probably because he's terrified.

I love the sad little Harlequins.




Classic.

Damn, that's what I was going to be...
I'm not sure if this is a Halloween picture or not, but either way it's very creepy.
That takes dedication.
Saddest pumpkin ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment